Digital Marketing & Web Design/Development
Hi, my name is Tracy Durrant and I support creative entrepreneurs in reaching more customers online and make more sales through my Digital Marketing and web design/development services.
I offer a range of services to support business owners in reaching their customers online.
Digital marketing can no longer be overlooked by business owners/entrepreneurs. In the UK businesses lost 13 Billion pounds (in 2015) due to poor or no website, no social media strategy and zero focus on digital marketing, my services make it easy for business owners/entrepreneurs to make the switch.
Over the last 18 months i’ve built websites for luxury furniture brands, food companies, fashion brands, fitness coaches and more. I build websites in WordPress…why? Because it’s one of the easiest platforms for clients to take over and update.
All my sites are responsive, focused on helping you get your brand message across while making it easy for your customers to sign-up, purchase, book consultations etc.
More about me
- I graduated from University of West London with a BA in Public Relations (Combined with Music Technology)
- I enjoy keeping updated with the latest social media trends, technologies and marketing techniques and enjoy passing on my discoveries and how-to’s to my clients.
- My professional media career started in 2004 while working for Time INC. Time INC is one of the largest consumer magazine and digital publishers in the UK, home to popular titles such as Marie Claire, NME, InStyle.
- As well as working in print media, I have also worked in corporate PR agencies (MTV, Moet, Puma and Freeview.)
- For the final year of my degree I studied Live Events Management which led to me hosting a monthly and weekly music and fashion showcase for 2 years, while working in the promotions department for the Academy Music Group (02 Academies music venues)
- Other projects and Entrepreneurial activities include launching my Luxury Lingerie brand, designed and manufactured in the UK, aimed at curvy women, promoting body love. My brand graced the inside of British Vogue (pre launch) while gaining the interest from international trade publications.