“You are an Artist. You are Creative. It’s your mission to share your truth.
Something magic happens when you do.”
My name is Tracy Durrant and I’m an intuitive business and lifestyle coach. I help creative entrepreneurs make a consistent income from their gifts.
Why? Because I want you to know that it’s safe to explore your passions. You can make money doing what you love.
I know it might seem difficult at times. I’ve been there. I’ve burned out before. But I quit my burnout business and purposely launched my dream business. I now have a life doing what I love, helping others do the same.
Entrepreneurship has always been a spiritual journey for me. Seeing your ideas through to completion has a ripple effect that positively transforms your life and the ones of those around you. It strengthens my belief that we’re all on this planet to expand, love and share.
I have over six years of experience coaching clients one-to-one. I want to help support your business and life goals, so you feel confident, connected and supported. That is my goal, whether you’re working with me one-to-one or whether you’re on one of my digital courses.
Want to know more? Click here to schedule in a chat with me. I’m here to help.
- I have a BA in Music Technology and Public Relations. I use both music and the magic of communication to help my private clients gain clarity and share their message.
- My initiatives have been in British Vogue, BBC, Cosmopolitan and many other media outlets. I’ve also performed in venues such as the Royal Albert Hall and the Royal Festival Hall.
- I’ve launched an intimate apparel brand, which took me to 10 Downing Street to talk about business for SMEs.
- I’m a mentor for the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women. I dedicate 48 hours per year helping women in emerging markets.
- I’m an advocate for Diversity in Tech. I’ve spoken about this at the Open Source Convention London in 2016. People from all background should have access to the tech that can help support and advance us all.