Let’s talk about 3 areas to declutter to help your business blossom!
What is clutter?
- Obvious Clutter – piles of papers around your office, a messy desk, things hanging from your office chair.
- Hidden Clutter – items forgotten, trapped in your cupboards or draws.
- Digital Clutter – built up on our phones, desktops and social media platforms.
Why does Decluttering help you boost your business?
In the same way decluttering can release your money blocks, decluttering your workspace can release energy, trapped in the mess and allow you space for new opportunities to unfold.
3 Areas to declutter to boost your business
- The old business – remove evidence of businesses that you’re no longer operating, bin it or sell it! (during a recent declutter, I was shocked by how many items I had hanging around from previous business ventures)
2. Books you no longer read – Hands up, I’m guilty of hoarding books and If you’re anything like me, you might have books that hold amazing memories, well here’s what you can do, put the one’s that no longer support you in your current business/life and put them in a box, if you don’t find yourself going into that box within the next 6 months, then get rid (any really sentimental ones you can hold onto, or take a photo of it)
3. Social Media Detox, remove all the social media platforms that you no longer use! yes, delete the apps from your phone if you’re not using them, GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK, this will free your phone’s memory (yes!) and make it easier for you to connect on the apps that you love.
How will you declutter your Business to give it a boost? Share in the comments below!